Limited Offer / White Kraft Butcher Paper Roll -18" x 2100" ( Please read the details carefully )
1.We have free sample everyday, and every customer have only 1 chance to get this each month.
2. This product need you buy and will delivered separately by a third-party platform.
3.You need supply the screenshot we asked for,and give a five stars review after recieve the goods.
4. The cost of purchasing this product will be fully refunded by us.
Your money will be back through your PayPal.
60% refund after you give us the order screenshot , the rest 40% will refund after you receive the parcel and supply the review screenshot we asked for.
- ❤【COLOR】The realy color is like picture two，due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.There are have 4 colors you can choice.
- ❤【LATEST DESIGN】This is new product for eyebrow pen. Unique four tips nib design, like an eyebrow tattoo pencil to carve eyebrows.
- ❤【LONG LASTING&WATERPROOF】Water washing it not fade, waterproof, sweat-proof, smudge-proof for a whole day, you don’t worry about losing makeup.
- ❤【BEAUTY】The microblading eyebrow tattoo pen are drawn as if they were growing naturally.
- ❤【NATURAL AND EASY USE】The tattoo eyebrow pencil tips is very thin, you can easy draw all kinds of perfect eyebrows with natural color and clear lines.